Suboxone 12 mg Strips for sale
Suboxone/naloxone is a combination opioid medication that works well to treat opioid dependence. It works best when it’s used together with counseling and mental health support. The medication is available as a tablet or film that’s either dissolved under your tongue or against the inside of your cheek.
What is buprenorphine/naloxone?
How buprenorphine/naloxone works
Buprenorphine/naloxone is a combination of two medications that work on parts of your brain, called opioid receptors, to affect how you react to pain.
- Buprenorphine is an partial opioid agonist and works on opioid receptors to lower how much pain you feel. It’s not as strong as other common opioids like oxycodone (Roxicodone) and morphine.
- Naloxone is an opioid antagonist that blocks the effects of opioids. When used with buprenorphine, it helps prevent overuse or misuse.
Buprenorphine and naloxone work together to control opioid cravings while lowering the risk of bothersome side effects that happen when you stop taking opioids suddenly (withdrawal).
What is buprenorphine/naloxone used for?
- Opioid dependence
Typical dosing for buprenorphine/naloxone
Your healthcare provider will work with you to adjust your dose for your individual needs. To avoid withdrawal, take your first dose of buprenorphine/naloxone at least 6 hours after you’ve taken your last opioid dose and when you are having clear signs of withdrawal. Your dose will be adjusted during the first few days of treatment until you reach a dose where your cravings and withdrawal symptoms are controlled (maintenance dose).
Suboxone, Bunavail, and Zubsolv contain different amounts of buprenorphine and naloxone, so they are not interchangeable. The dosing below is what’s typical for people who are dependent on short-acting opioid medications or heroin.
- Day 1: You will typically start with films that contain either 2 mg of buprenorphine and 0.5 mg of naloxone or 4 mg of buprenorphine and 1 mg of naloxone. The typical starting dose is 1 film dissolved under your tongue (sublingually) once, then 1 to 2 films every 2 hours until you reach a total daily dose of 8 mg/2 mg (buprenorphine/naloxone).
- Day 2: Take up to 16 mg/4 mg (buprenorphine/naloxone) sublingually as a single daily dose.
- Day 3 and onwards: Your provider will continue to adjust your dose until you reach a maintenance dose. The recommended target dose for maintenance is 16 mg/4 mg (buprenorphine/naloxone) sublingually or placed against the inside of your cheek (buccally) as a single daily dose. Suboxone 12 mg Strips for sale. Buy suboxone strips online.
There are no reviews yet.