Modafinil 200 mg
MODAFINIL is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by certain sleep disorders. This includes narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
Modafinil (Provigil) is a medication used to improve wakefulness in people who have extreme sleepiness due to narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, or shift work disorder.
What is modafinil (Provigil)?
How modafinil (Provigil) works
Modafinil (Provigil) is a wake-promoting central nervous system (CNS) medication. Researchers don’t know exactly how it works, but it may affect areas in the brain that control wakefulness and attention.
What is modafinil (Provigil) used for?
- Excessive sleepiness due to narcolepsy, shift work disorder, or obstructive sleep apnea
Modafinil (Provigil) dosage forms
Pharmacist tips for modafinil (Provigil)
- Modafinil (Provigil) helps improve wakefulness caused by obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), but does not treat the underlying problem. Continue using your other prescribed treatments, such as a breathing machine (CPAP), while taking modafinil (Provigil).
Modafinil (Provigil) is considered a controlled substance, because it has a rare chance of leading to abuse. Always take the medication as prescribed and make sure you store it in a safe place away from others.
What are the side effects of modafinil (Provigil)?
With any medication, there are risks and benefits. Even if the medication is working, you may experience some unwanted side effects.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Signs of a serious allergic or skin reaction (see risks and warnings)
- Worsening of depression, mania, or suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Heart problems (chest pain, irregular heartbeat)
- Rare severe skin reactions.
Order received. Thank you.
How many pills can I order at a time ?
Gerald J –
Slow delivery. but they came through. thank you.